Captain Rob Skillman has over 16 years of professional sport fishing experience and holds a U.S.C.G. license. The captain and crew members have won and placed in twelve of the larger east coast tournaments. The crew is very knowledgeable and extremely dedicated to the sport. It is their goal to see that each and every angler on the trip has an unforgettable experience aboard the Moore Bills. Call Captain Rob direct at (410) 251-4203 to book your charter or use our booking form.
BB Boatworks Custom
- Satellite TV & DVD Player
- Satellite Radio
- Air Conditioning
- Very Large & Roomie Salon
What To Bring:
- Light jacket (chilly in morning)
- Food/drinks (water, no brown liquor)
- Rain gear (if needed)
- Cooler (leave in car until return, for fish)
- Dry change of clothes
- If taking motion sickness, take the night before
- No firearms
- No Drugs
- No Hard liquor
- No Glass bottles
- Plan to unpack coolers: Plenty of Cold storage onboard
Ocean City Fishing Center B-17
From Salisbury: head straight on Route 50 East. Make a right at the last light before the Route 50 Bridge.
From Ocean City: head South on coastal highway (towards inlet). Make right onto Route 50 Bridge. First left at light into Isle Lane.
Target Fish: Tuna, Marlin, Wahoo, Shark, Dolphin